Whenever am watching the Television, am always asking myself, how do ladies choose their skin care products? I mean, the media is flooded with thousands if not millions of skin care products, and all are targeting the ladies. Well, men have not been left behind either. They have been included in the equation though not in the magnitude as ladies beauty products.
Ladies are going to the extreme to look hot and young. Watch this video and get the picture. I believe this vampire treatment is expensive. Why would you go this far for that look when you can use natural and cheap remedies to achieve a healthy and firm flawless skin? I would guess we luck information and are too lazy to do research. That’s why am blogging. I will research for you and leave the most straightforward task to you that is your final decision after getting informed.
To achieve that flawless, radiant and beautiful skin, it’s crucial to use only the products that are made of natural and living ingredients. The consequences of using fake cheap products will have long-term health problems on your health. They are cheap I know, but the results will cost you more than the bargain you got. Some have quick results and I have seen horrific images of ladies suffering the side effects of the fake products.
Back to my point, in this blog, I will explain why external skin care combined with healthy diet, healthy lifestyle and a positive mental attitude is the ultimate solution to achieve a radiant, firm, soft and a head-turning glow.
To achieve that look you crave for is available to everybody now. I don’t care what situation you are now, or your age. The point is, are you willing to change your lifestyle, the skincare you are using and most importantly your diet?
What you apply on your skin is as important as what you are eating. Your skin is the largest body organ and plays a significant role in eliminating toxins in your body and regulating body temperature.
It’s critical always to be cautious about what you are eating and the skin care products you are using. Don’t look at the price of the products because cheap will be expensive in the long run. The cheap products are manufactured without following the right processes and omitting the right ingredients which cause insurmountable damage to the user.
The end products are toxic and unfit to be used. Some of these toxic ingredients comprise of;
- Propylene glycol: This is one of the most common ingredients found in many skin skincare products. Did you know it is also used in the manufacturing of industrial anti-freeze and brake fluid? Now you know. This chemical is harmful to your skin. It comes with a myriad of health problems.
- Parabens: This chemical is widely used as a preservative in personal care products and salon shampoos. It has been linked with breast cancer in women. Parabens are capable of penetrating the skin and act like a very weak estrogen in your body- potentially turning on the growth of hormone-receptor-positive breast cancers. They have been found in many other tissues apart from breast tissue due to their many uses.
- Lauryl sulfate: This chemical is one of the ingredients used in the production of garage floor cleaners and engine degreasing. It is also one of the primary ingredients in shaving gel, toothpaste, almost every brand of shampoo, facial wash products, and bubble bath products. Some of the known side effects are rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis, canker sores, and cataracts. This chemical is so much widely used such that avoiding it can be tricky. However, the only way to avoid using it is by using green and organic products.
And many others. For more details on toxic chemicals to avoid in beauty products, click this link
Secondly, always shop for products that are made from raw ingredients like cold pressed oils and raw cacao (cocoa) cocoa butter. Your skin depends on these natural ingredients to nourish from the life of the living organisms, antioxidants, minerals, vitamins and essential fatty acids present in the natural elements.
Benefits of Natural Skin Products.
- The benefits of using organic products are numerous. The life energy in the ingredients is exceptionally nourishing and healing.
- Antioxidants, for example, help to reverse skin aging and infection and help heal scar tissue. Minerals play a critical role in beautifying the skin, hair & nails.
- Sulfur, for example, is a fundamental component of collagen & connective tissue, which provides elasticity & flexibility to the tissues.
- Vitamins such as A, C, and E are moisturizing, calming and healing to the skin. Vital fatty acids help to get rid of toxins from tissues, and the result is radiant and glowing skin.
- Retinol is an organic vitamin A (converts to retinoic acid in the skin). Retinoic acid is the first discovery of a skin tonic that has been extensively studied. “Retinol is manufactured commercially as an anti-acne cream as it efficiently unblocks pores and reverses blackheads and whiteheads,” says Dr. Lim. “It also slightly reverses sun damage and fine lines and helps decrease uneven pigmentation as well.”
- Beneficial oils such as tamanu, pomegranate, macadamia and rosehip oils have enormous benefits for the skin. Certified organic tamanu oil is often added as a potent anti-microbial agent and has been accredited in aiding with scarring, pigmentation, and healing of sunburns.
- Approved organic evening primrose oil calms, hydrates and nourishes the skin and has been found to help accelerate the development of new skin cells.
- Fruit acids act as organic exfoliants by helping in the shedding of the outer layer of dull-looking “dead” skin. “Your Skin will feel smoother and more radiant with regular use,” says Dr. Lim, a consultant dermatologist.
- Antioxidants such as vitamin C, alpha-lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10, kinetin, idebenone, and flavonoids all play role of free-radical hunters that combat and destroy cellular degeneration and aging for a more smooth skin tone and radiance.
The benefits are endless; I can write a full blog based on the benefits of using organic products. However, I know you get the point.
I can’t stress enough the importance of eating a healthy diet with emphasis on veggies and using natural and organic products. Minimizing the use of synthetic-based products is essential. Your skin will absorb anything you apply on it. The beauty company’s primary objective is to push their products on you with all the promises in the world.
They bank on the notion that the majority of the shoppers are ignorant which I concur with. I hope I have enlightened somehow. do your research particularly using the link I have given you below from environmental working group database.
My dear reader, next time you are shopping for a beauty product, take your time to read the product ingredients and do thorough research on them. Don’t fall for the adverts hype. I know you are intelligent not to.
I highly recommend The Environmental Working Group’s Database to search for beauty product’s ingredients which you don’t understand. Furthermore, this will help give you an understanding of precisely what it is and what it can do to your skin and body.”
The products featured on the post come highly recommended and thoroughly researched. Feel free to check them out. The links are affiliate links.
Your Skin deserves the best. It speaks volumes about you.